The Maxi-Tone Quick-Tone Line is formulated with blend of hydroquinone, botanical extracts, emollients and sunscreen. Use our Maxi-Tone line as an effective remedy for hyper-pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes caused by acne. Maxi-Tone Skin Lightening Soap with Shea Butter | 5 oz. The Maxi-Tone Skin Lightening Soap with Shea Butter is formulated with powerful ingredients that […]
Clear Essence Blog
Natural Skin Care
The Maxi-Tone Quick-Tone Line is formulated with blend of hydroquinone, botanical extracts, emollients and sunscreen. Use our Maxi-Tone line as an effective remedy for hyper-pigmentation, dark spots and blemishes caused by acne.
Maxi-Tone Skin Lightening Soap with Shea Butter | 5 oz.
The Maxi-Tone Skin Lightening Soap with Shea Butter is formulated with powerful ingredients that fade dark spots, blemish scars, sun spots and freckles, leaving a clearer and even toned complexion. It is a collection from Clear Essence that is designed for the treatment of: hyper pigmentation, uneven skin tone, dark spots, and environmental damage.This exfoliating soap bar will leave you with a radiant, even-toned and natural complexion.
Maxi-Tone Quick Tone Fade Crème | 4 oz.
This fast acting crème helps restore a clearer and more radiant even-toned complexion while smoothing out dry skin. Our Quick Tone Fade Crème fades stubborn dark spots, acne scars, sun spots and complexion while smoothing out dry skin.
Maxi-Tone Quick Tone Lotion | 8 oz.
Formulated with powerful ingredients that fade dark spots, blemish scars, sun spots and freckles, leaving a clearer and even toned complexion.
Aroma Soap with Chamomile | 5 oz.
Refresh and cleanse with our Aromatherapy blend. Revitalize your senses with chamomile known for its bright, crisp, and fruity aroma, while calming inflamed skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. Excellent for skin allergies, cuts, and scrapes, and insect bites.
Aroma Soap with Lemon | 5 oz.
Refresh and cleanse with our Aromatherapy blend. Revitalize your senses with lemon known for its energizing lemon-rind scent, while in addition to its de-ordorizing properties, usages in skin concerns associated with Athlete’s foot, spots, and warts.
Aroma Soap with Lavendar | 5 oz.
Refresh and cleanse with our Aromatherapy blend. Revitalize your senses with lavendar known for its floral, fresh, and sweet scent, while alleviating skin cuts, scrapes, acne, insect bites, and stretch marks. Excellent in repelling insects.
Aroma Soap with Jasmine | 5 oz.
Refresh and cleanse with our Aromatherapy blend. Revitalize your senses with jasmine known for its warm, floral, and exotic scent, while combating exhaustion and fatigue through its uplifting aroma.
Carrot Seed Oil Skin Whitening Soap | 5 oz.
The Maxi-Tone Carrot Seed Oil Skin Whitening Soap is formulated with powerful ingredients that fade dark spots, blemish scars, sun spots and freckles, leaving a clearer and even toned complexion. This exfoliating soap bar with natural carrot seed oil extract will leave you with a radiant even-toned and natural complexion.
Papaya Skin Whitening Herbal Soap | 5 oz.
This soap is blended with papaya enzymes and tropical herbs that promote skin cell rejuvenation, reduce acne inflammation, gently exfoliate dead skin cells, and unclog skin pores. This multi-action product leaves your skin looking and feeling softer, smoother, and healthier, with an overall whiter, even-skin complexion.
Maxi-Tone Retail Locations
To purchase wholesale:
Afrik International Food Warehouse
3512 Bladensburg Rd. Brentwood MD 20722
To purchase retail:
Afrik International Food Market, 6989 Old Landover Rd. Hyattsville MD
- Med Plus Corporate Head Office, 45 Saka Tinubu St, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus at The Palms , British International School Road, Lekki, Lagos
- Medplus at Woolworths Plaza , 307, Adeola Odeku Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus at Mega Plaza , 2nd Floor, Idowu Martins, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus at Tantalizers Building , Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus at Lafayette Mall , Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus along Keffi Street, Ikoyi , 31, Keffi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Medplus at Sweet Sensation, Ikoyi , Awolowo, Road, Ikoyi, Lagos
- Medplus at Ikeja Mall , Ikeja Mall, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
- Medplus at Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall , Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos
- Medplus at Metro Park Shopping Mall , Isaac John Street, GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
- Medplus at Murtala Mohammed Airport , Departure Hall, Terminal 2, Ikeja, Lagos
- Medplus at 1004, 1004 Shopoing Complex, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus at Akin Adeshola, Akin Adeshola, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Medplus at Appapa, Appapa, Appapa, Lagos
- Medplus at Kwara Mall , Kwara Mall, Ilorin, Kwara, Kwara
- Medplus at Ibadan Shoprite, Shoprite, Ibadan, OYO
- Health Plus Corporate Head Office, 4, Emma Abimbola Road, Lekki Peninsula Phase 1, Eti Osa, Lagos
- Health Plus – The Palms Shopping Center, Shop 54, The Palms Shopping Center, BIS Way, Lekki, Lagos
- Health Plus – Ikota Shopping Complex, Shop N4, Road 5, Ikota Shopping Complex VGC Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
- Health Plus – Ikota Shopping Complex, Shop H30,Ikota Shopping Complex VGC, Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
- Health Plus – Spar Supermarket, Spar Supermarket, Beside NICON Town Estate, Lekki, Lagos
- Health Plus – Murtala Airport, Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal 2 Airport Rd, Ikeja, Lagos
- Health Plus – Domino e-Center, 1-11 Commercial Ave, Sabo Yaba, Lagos
- Health Plus, 4, Emma Abimbola Cole Road Fola Osibo St, Lekki, Lagos
- Health Plus -Allen Ave, 11A (Beside Mama Cass) Allen Ave, Ikeja, Lagos
- Health Plus- Oadis Plaza, Shop 1A and 1B Oadis Plaza, Along CMD Road Magodo, Magodo, Lagos
- Health Plus Murtala International Airport, Murtala Muhammed International Airport , Ikeja, Lagos
- Health Plus – Domino, Lagos State Polytechnic Murtala Muhammed Way, Yaba, Lagos
- Health Plus, Shop L29 Obafemi Awolo Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Health Plus, 11B Victoria Arobieke Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Health Plus – Surulere , Adeniran Ogunsanya Shopping Mall, Shop 84,, Surulere, Lagos
- Health Plus – Ikeja Mall, Ikeja Shopping Mall, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
- Health Plus – Adebola Shopping Mall, Adebola Shopping Mall, 53 Isaac John Street GRA, Ikeja, Lagos
- Health Plus – Ceddi Plaza, Shop 13A (Close to CBN) Plot 264, Abuja, Abuja
- Health Plus , Shop 49 Polo Park mall, Enugu, Enugu
- Healthplus at Ibadan, Coca Mall, Ibadan, OYO
- Healthplus at Ibadan, Shoprite Mall, Ibadan, OYO
- Casabella Beauty Corporate Head Office, 4, Emma Abimbola Road, Lekki Peninsula Phase 1, Lekki, Lagos
- Casabella Beauty Store – Adeniran Ogunsanya Mall, Shop, Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere, Lagos
- Casabella Beauty Store, Shop N2, Road 5, Ikota Shopping Complex VGC Ikota, Lekki, Lagos
- Casabella Beauty Store, Shop Obafemi Awolowo Way, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Casabella Beauty Store -The Palms Shopping Center, Shop 56, The Palms Shopping Center BIS Way, Lekki, Lagos
- Casabella Beauty Store at Ajose Adeogun, opp. Zenith Bank Head Office Ajose Adeogun, Victoria Island, Lagos
- Casabella Beauty Store – Ikeja Shopping Mall, Ikeja Shopping Mall Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
- Casbella Beauty Store Grand Towers Mall Apo, Grand Towers Mall Apo, Abuja, Abuja
- Casabella Beauty Store Park Mall, Shop 50 Polo Park mall, Enugu, Enugu
- Casabella at Ibadan, Coca Mall, Ibadan, OYO
- Casabella at Ibadan, Shoprite Mall, Ibadan, OYO
- Clear Essence California Spa & Wellness Resort , 13, Alexander Road, , Ikoyi, Lagos
- Edichart Supermarket, Anthony , Gbagada, Lagos
- Flora Truworth Stores , Breadfruit Street, Balogun Lagos , Lagos, Lagos
- Globus Supermarket , CenturyBusstop Ago Palace way, Okota, Lagos , Lagos , Lagos
- Globus Supermarket , Total Filling Station, Festac Town, Lagos , Lagos , Lagos
- Globus Supermarket , Ikota Shopping Complex Lekki Ajah Lagos, Lagos , Lagos
- Poise Cosmetics Store , Ikeja City Mall, Ikeja , Lagos
- Prolific Shoppers, Plot 1, Road 4, Ikota Village Extension, Lekki County Estate, Lekki , Lekki, Lagos
- Red Hibiscus, No 26, Ogunlana Drive, Surulere, Lagos Nigeria. Tel: 08026762532
- Stylez Cosmetic Store , Ikota Shopping Complex Lekki Ajah Lagos, Lekki, Lagos
- Prince Mega Stores, 30 Ikwerre Road, by Education Busstop Mile 1, Diobu, , Port Harcourt, Rivers State
- Abdulrasheed Cosmetic Store, Sabongari Market Extensiion , Zaria, Kaduna
- Jifatu Departmental Stores , Zaria Road, opp Aliyu IBN Abu Dhalib , Kano, Kano
- Jifatu Departmental Stores , Obasanjo Road, kano , kano, kano
- Jifatu Departmental Stores, Bauchi , Bauchi
- Jifatu Departmental Stores, Gusau, Zamfara
- Jifatu Departmental Stores, Katsina , Katsina
- JJ Cosmestics , Ahmadu Bello way, Jos, Plateau
- Alpha Cosmetics Store , Ahmadu Bello way, Jos, Plateau
- Ubatex Supermarket , Modern Market , Makurdi , Benue
- Chichi Cosmetics , Modern Market Shopping Centre , Makurdi , Benue
- Tutus West Supermarket , Behind Zenith Bank High Level , Makurdi , Benue
- Ubatex Supermarket , Kastinala Road, Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- Sunny Cosmetics , Modern Market, Benue State
- Prestige , Plaza behind Modern Market Gate Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- IFY Cosmetics , Modern Market , Makurdi , Benue
- Sam Ejike & Sons Nig. Ent, A4 London Line Shop N0. 13, Modern Market, Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- Emeka Shopping Center, Modern Market, Benue State , Makurdi , Benue
- Sylva Cosmetics , Modern Market, Benue State , Makurdi , Benue
- Talented Val Enterprise , Blessed Line Shop 370 North Bank Market , Makurdi , Benue
- NOBIS Supermarket , NO 3 Niger Crescent Wadata Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- Chi Cosmetics, E1 NO 1 Modern Market , Makurdi , Benue
- Val-Chuckes Nig. Limited , J1 N0 6, Lagos Line Modern Market, Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- ODBARC Resources , A4 NO 82 AND 83 Lagos Line Modern Market makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- Eze Udo Cosmetics , N0 42/43 Grace of God Line Wurukum Market , Makurdi , Benue
- Eze Udo Cosmetics , N0 47 Abu King Shuluwa Rd, opp St. Joseph’s Catholic Church, Aphehe, Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- Natimora Interbiz Nig. Limited , A4 N0 87, Lagos Line Modern market, Makurdi , Makurdi , Benue
- 4 U Super Market, Wuse 2, Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
- Tonia Superstores, Captial Hub Plaza, Next Cash and Cash Expressway, Abuja, Abuja
- Prince B Cosmetics, Utako Market, Abuja , Abuja, Abuja
- Next Cash & Carry Super Stores, Kado Kuchi, Abuja , Abuja, Abuja
- Zero Calories Integrated Servicces, Shop 107/108 Kaura Modern Market, Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
- Faxx SuperMarket & Trading Limited, Plot 1118 Oladipo Diya Way, Gudu District,Abuja, Abuja, Abuja
“So, what exactly is this?” It is a question we can all relate to when we’re shopping for skin care products. Sometimes it seems as if there are so many complicated names on the back of our products that it gets confusing to figure out which name does what for your skin. And, especially when considering skin care products that deal with improving your skin’s complexion, we want to make sure all of the active ingredients in our products won’t damage our skin. Alpha Hydroxy Acid is a name that is common in anti-aging skin care, but does it really do? Where does it come from? And, most importantly, is it right for you? Get the real truth about Alpha Hydroxy Acid and anti-aging so you can make the right choice for you and your skin the next time you head down the beauty isle.
Chemical Free Skin care is the best…right?
Our skin is our body’s biggest organ. It protects us from harsh things in the atmosphere and it’s our job to take special care with our skin so it can continue to keep our bodies healthy and safe. So naturally, when it comes to researching what skin care products are safe to use on your skin, it’s understandable to look for the most natural and safest skin care systems possible. For a lot of people this means skipping anything that seems like it’s packed with chemicals in search of a more natural approach to handling skin care issues, but there seems to be a misconception about chemicals, skin care and what is ultimately safe for use on your skin.
A chemical is a substance composed of molecules or ions that cannot be separated by any physical means. From salt to sugar to water, chemicals are naturally occurring and are all around us every single day. Because of this, it is physically impossible to encounter anything (especially in skin care) that’s truly “chemical-free”. And, while there can be valid conversations about the benefits of natural versus synthetic chemicals in products and foods we consume, it is important to note that there are just as many natural chemicals that can do our bodies harm as there are synthetic chemicals that work well with our bodies. The true concern is to research each chemical that you’re unfamiliar with to gauge if it’s effective and safe for human use, and, always make sure that the products that you’re using are tested, safe and approved for use!
What is AHA?
AHAs or Alpha Hydroxy Acids are one of those naturally occurring, organic chemicals that we see is commonly featured in skin care. Alpha Hydroxy Acids are found in many of our natural food sources and when applied on the skin, they work efficiently as an exfoliant to assist in the shedding of dead skin cells and work deep within our skin to improve collagen formation to promote skin firmness. These qualities make AHAs a natural godsend for its anti-aging benefits.
There are multiple acids that are considered to be Alpha Hydroxy Acids, and they are separated by where they’re derived from. Lactic acid is found in fermented foods and sour milk, like yogurt, cheese and pickled foods. It is extremely effective in fighting off premature wrinkling, hyperpigmentation and restoring youthful skin. Glycolic acid is found in natural sources that are high in sugar like fruits and sugar cane. When used for skin care, glycolic acid is most commonly seen in facial peels and skin creams for its effective ability to penetrate deep within your skin to boost your skin’s ability to shed old skin cells and bring, younger, fresher skin cells to the surface. It is great for encouraging smoother skin and fights against acne and wrinkles. There’s also citric acid that comes from citrus fruits (lemons, oranges, limes, etc.) that are full of natural antioxidants that fight against the effects of free-radicals in your skin which are known to cause signs of premature aging in your skin.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids are powerful a component of anti-aging skin care that is natural and effective in helping you achieve youthful, radiant skin. They work well to reverse hyperpigmentation damage caused by the sun and from minor physical trauma to the skin as well. For the best possible anti-aging regimen for you, make sure to incorporate more products containing AHAs or look into making renewing, home made recipes!
Anti-Aging Skin Care Line with AHA
If you’re looking for safe and effective skin care products that both contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids and is formulated especially with your specific skin care needs in mind, try our Clear Essence Anti-Aging Skin Care Line with AHA. This line has been uniquely formatted for maturing people of color and individuals with a special concern for fighting off visible signs of premature aging. The combination of unique plant proteins and fruit extracts create a powerful complex of ingredients that targets and treats specific skin care concerns while giving you the comfort of knowing you’re using healthy, organic skin products.
The Anti-Aging line products even out skin tone, fade discoloration, and add necessary moisture to the skin to help your skin maintain a healthy, supple texture. Aging skin is beautiful skin, and it needs to be taken care of properly and with care to preserve your natural beauty. Let Clear Essence Cosmetics help you and your skin stay rejuvenated, fresh and youthful for years to come!
Anti-Aging Skin Care
Seven Tips to Fight Premature Aging
Aging. It’s an inevitable part of life that we all have to face. As we get older, things in our bodies begin to change, including the way our skin looks and feels. And, as our bodies change, we also have to change the way that we care for ourselves. Thankfully, there’s a plethora of research available with valuable information that can assist you with ways to care for your aging skin. as well as different methods and tricks that can help slow down the aging process. Aging skin is beautiful skin, and knowing the right way to care for it is essential for long-lasting skin health.
We can’t stop time, but we can pay attention to different activities we engage in that are known to “speed up” the aging process and take a toll on your body and your skin. Stress is a large contributor to premature aging. There is no one specific definition of stress that is agreed upon, but according to the American Institute of Stress, it is any experience or situation that causes “physical, mental or emotional strain or tension.” We need to let our body to rest and rejuvenate from the daily pressures of life. By allowing our stress levels to run on overdrive, our body will start showing signs of depleting energy. We will notice more bags under our eyes, fine lines, and gray hairs.
Stress has a huge effect on our body’s ability to function properly. Your body’s response to stress can manifest in a number of different ways from accelerating your heart rate, inhibiting your body’s ability to digest food and affecting different hormones in your body. When you’re faced with stress, it is important to assess the situation and take necessary steps to alleviate your mind and body from the negative effects of stress for the sake of your overall health. You can do this by engaging in relaxing activities. Try meditation, exercise, or listening to your favorite tunes! And, most importantly, don’t forget to breathe. When you slow down and focus on your body when you’re stressed, you’re actively taking care of your health and caring for your skin!
It feels great to soak in the sun on a warm day, but be careful not to take in too much! Excessive exposure to the sun’s UV rays is known to cause skin discoloration, wrinkles and can even increase your risk for skin cancer if you do not protect your skin from the sun properly. Too much sun negatively affects the elastin in your skin, which is a protein fiber that is responsible for your skin retaining its shape if it is stretched. When the sun breaks these fibers down, your skin loses its natural elasticity and sags as gravity continues to pull on your skin. Always make sure to use sunscreen with a higher SPF protection whenever you know that you will be out in the sun longer than thirty minutes.
Eat Healthy. Fight Free Radicals
We have all heard the phrase “you are what you eat,” and when it comes to our skin, it is absolutely true. A well-balanced diet will help you maintain healthy, supple skin that will help fight off visible signs of aging in your skin. Choose foods that are rich in antioxidants and vitamins. They are great for working against the effects of free radicals on your skin. A free radicals, or oxidants, are atoms or molecules that are missing an electron. They damage our skin cells by attacking normal atoms in our skin in an attempt to steal an electron from other healthy atoms. When an excess amount of free radicals accumulate, it causes damage deep within the skin that makes our skin age faster. The older we get, the harder it is for our body to get rid of excess free radicals. One of the easiest and effective ways to fight off the effects of free radicals in our skin is to search for agents that are loaded with antioxidants.
It is important to work on keeping your skin healthy and youthful early. Collagen and elastin in our skin begin to decline at age twenty-five and the effects of free radicals can speed that up. Antioxidants are molecules that stop other molecules from oxidizing, which is what causes chemical reactions in molecules that lead to the creation of free radicals.
Thankfully there are a variety of foods and products that are filled with natural antioxidants that will target free radicals and improve the overall health of your body and your skin. Eat fruits and vegetables like carrots, kale and watermelon that are rich in Beta-carotenes; broccoli, grapefruit and strawberries which have great sources of vitamin C; and avocados, spinach and peppers which contain vitamin E. To get the best benefits, eat your antioxidant rich food raw to not risk losing any nutrients when the food is cooked.
Moisture is an overlooked key to keeping your skin soft, supple and healthy. When your skin doesn’t get the moisture that it needs, it will dry out and cause premature wrinkles, rashes, itching and flaking. The same way a grape can turn into a raisin, you skin can also change dramatically if you do not moisturize correctly.
Getting the moisture that you need can be done in a number of ways, but the easiest is to consume enough water or water-rich foods, and to make sure that you are using a moisturizer that is compatible with your skin. A great moisturizing tip is to use your lotions and crèmes right after a warm shower when your skin is still slightly damp. This method will help trap the moisture on your skin while your pores are open from the warmth of the water to maximize your skin’s hydration. And, for those extra dry trouble spots, follow with a natural body oil of your choice to promote smooth skin and moisture retention.
Also, pay attention to your diet! Moisturizing your skin on the inside is just as important as moisturizing it on the outside. The next time you go to the grocery store, make sure to pick up more moisturizing foods and leave behind the dehydrating ones. Try fruits and vegetables like watermelon, cucumber, cantaloupe, kiwi and tomatoes to give your body a hydrated glow. And, try to limit your alcohol and coffee intake. Alcohol and coffee are both natural diuretics, and when consumed in large quantities, they will deplete your body’s water resources without replenishing it.
Boost Your Skin Routine
When you think about your skin care routine, we tend to just think about our skin care products. But, that’s just half the picture. What we do with our skin care products in our routine is just as important as the products themselves. Creating a comprehensive care routine can help break any skin goal plateaus and get your skin feeling brand new in no time.
A good, comprehensive skin care routine, especially one for anti-aging, is typically a multi-step system that works to counteract the different signs of visible aging. To start building your personal anti-aging skin routine, use these steps as guidelines:
- Use a skin cleanser that is water-soluble and removes dirt, oil and bacteria from the face and body. Cleansing your skin gives you a clean, healthy slate to work with when continuing with the next steps in your anti-aging skin routine. Follow with a toner to refine and tighten your pores and clarify the skin.
- After cleansing, use a product the directly targets your specific skin issue. For anti-aging, look for treatment serums and crèmes with antioxidants and essential vitamins that will enhance your skin’s regeneration to keep you looking young and healthy. And if possible, select treatment products that also protect against UVA and UVB rays for added anti-aging skin protection.
- Moisturized skin is healthy skin and moisturizing regularly will help keep your skin youthful in appearance. Cleansing and using targeted treatments on your skin can strip your skin of its natural oils, making it sensitive and more prone to dryness and wrinkles. Replenish your skin’s natural moisture by using a moisturizer that will silken your skin.
Healthy Cleansing + AHA
Last, but certainly not least, the way you physically treat your skin can make a big impact in avoiding premature aging. The best anti-aging treat you can give your skin when cleansing and moisturizing is to use products containing AHA. AHA, or Alpha Hydroxy Acid, is a powerful exfoliant that works hard to shed dead skin cells and increase your skin’s cell turnover to bring out brighter, younger skin. It is naturally found in many foods we enjoy including pineapple, tomatoes and yogurt. AHA washes, lotions and masks are applied topically to directly penetrate your problem areas to remove old, damaged skin cells and reveal refreshed, smooth skin.
And when handling your skin, especially delicate, aging skin, apply your products with care. Aging skin is more sensitive to pulling and tugging, so when using a cleanser or a crème try to use upward, circular motions on your face and body. The circular, massaging motion helps stimulate the skin, increasing blood circulation which in turn will feed newer skin cells while they form. The upward motion helps to counteract the downward pull gravity has on your skin to prevent extra wrinkles from forming. Combining skin massages with AHA skincare is a dynamic duo for fighting against premature aging and will give you the fresh skin you’re looking for.
Anti-Aging Skin Care Line
The Anti-Aging skin care treatment consists of products that feature Alpha Hydroxy Acids (Lactic Acid), which addresses the skin care concerns of maturing people of color. Some these concerns include hyper-pigmentation, wrinkles, and fine lines. Our anti-aging skin care products accelerate skin cell regeneration and remove dead skin cells while keeping the top layer of skin soft and radiant.
Clear Essence’s Anti-Aging line has been uniquely formulated for mature people of color. The combination of unique plant proteins and fruit extracts create a powerful complex of ingredients, which targets and treats specific skin care concerns. The products fade discoloration, even out skin tone, and add moisture to the skin to maintain a healthy supple texture. Let our Anti-Aging Skin Care line help you bring out the natural beauty of aging skin and let the real you shine through!
Aging skin is beautiful skin, and knowing the right way to care for it is essential for long-lasting skin health.