Babies Need Love Too!
A new infant is, of course, an amazing addition to complete any family. A new baby brings with him/her an unconditional love that is extremely hard to break. Babies are a precious gifts that you can’t help but love and cherish from the day they are born, through their horrible teenage years and then on to adulthood. The only down side that comes with a precious baby is the temporary (or in some cases long term) crying and fussiness.
Clear Essence Cosmetics has created a wonderful baby skin care product line to soothe and calm your baby so that everyone can rest peacefully. Recommended for babies 3 months and older, the Clear Essence ‘Baby Soothing Vapor Bar Soap’ is a unique vapor bar enriched with rosemary, eucalyptus, and menthol that soothes and comforts the body while gently cleansing all skin impurities. Bathe your baby with warm water while washing their body with the soap to loosen up their body. After bathing, deepen your baby’s relaxation by moisturizing and massaging them with the Clear Essence ‘Baby Oil with Lavender’. Try using any of the following tips below in addition to a warm bath and massage to ensure that your baby stays happy and relaxed.
Ways to Soothe a Fussy Baby
- Many babies respond positively to motion. Try rocking, walking or slow dancing with baby or vibrating the baby with rockers and carriers.
- Place baby in a wearable sling or carrier, and go about your business. Baby may find your proximity calming.
- Play soft, calming music. Dim the lights, lower your voice, and put on a collection of lullabies or classical music. Nature sounds work well, too.
- Change baby’s position. Some parents suggest lying baby face down across your lap, with a warm towel placed underneath.
- Give baby a gentle massage. Babies crave human touch; some find massages truly relaxing.
- Try distracting your infant with a mirror or a drawing of a human face.
- Lie your infant down under a slowly circulating ceiling fan. The combined motion and sound may calm her.
Along with the use of the Clear Essence ‘Baby Soothing Vapor Bar Soap’ in a warm bath, massaging with the Clear Essence ‘Baby Oil with Lavender’ and the use of a couple of the tips above, your baby is sure to remain tranquil and relieved.