Clear Essence Cosmetics has been in the cosmetics industry for over 20 years and counting providing skin care for Black skin, Asian skin, Hispanic skin, and all more pigmented skin types. But did you know that we are based in Southern California and we manufacture all of our products literally a few feet from the headquarters front door? Fresh! We would like to take this opportunity to tell you some other facts about Clear Essence and our product lines that will give you the confidence of knowledge when choosing us.
Did you know???
– Clear Essence is shipped around the globe to Europe, Africa, and the Caribbean Islands and is now being promoted in the United States, Canada and most of North America, filling the gap for ethnic skin care products.
– We’ve been in business for more than 20 years, with an “A+” rating in ebony skin care by the Better Business Bureau.
– Manufactured in an FDA approved facility, our products are proven to be 100% safe and effective.
– Clear Essence products are for people of all ages and skin types. Clear Essence products range from acne and bump control bars to medicated fade cream products to even the skin tone.
– Clear Essence Cosmetics has a YouTube channel where you can see all of our commercials and videos that feature demonstration on how to care for black skin at http://www.youtube.com/user/ClearEssenceInc.
– Clear Essence Cosmetics has just introduced My Natural Beauty Skin Tone Carrot Oil Soap created to stimulate skin cell growth aimed to rejuvenate wrinkled, aged, and dehydrated skin. Now available at http://www.clearessence.com/my-natural-beauty-skin-tone-carrot-oil-soap.html