We all wish to have flawless, radiant skin, and some of us are willing to do anything to achieve that. But why go through such strenuous procedures like plastic surgery or laser procedures when you can make the process so much simpler. Here are a few ways to achieve perfect, flawless skin no matter what type of skin you have. For acne free, healthy skin, there are some do’s and don’ts everyone can follow:
1. Wash your face twice daily. Once in the morning and in the evening with your favorite cleanser.
2. Avoid eating junk food or fried things. Stop drinking soda everyday and instead drink water.
3. If you decide to use makeup to cover up acne, consider using natural brands like MAC’s mineralize skin finish natural products, or Sephora’s Mineral loose powder foundation.
1. Touch your face without previously washing your hands.
2. Try to get rid of acne faster by picking at spots. This can cause scarring and discoloration.
3. Apply products to your face without previously testing a small spot first.
Recommended products to help with breakouts are the Clear Essence Adure Anti-Blemish/Anti-Wrinkle Control Scrub Wash or Clear Essence’s Platinum Line Medicated Cleansing Bar plus Exfoliants (Extra Strength). These products will give you the satisfaction of clearer looking skin. Following these do’s and don’ts will help in achieving your goal of perfect skin!