After enduring a long summer season of heat, it is a relief to experience the cool wetness of the rainy season. Although it may be very relaxing to hear the rain outside the windowpane, after a while the moisture begins to take a serious toll on our skin.
The rainy season is the time of the year that we all love and hate at the same time. The main threat to our skin associated with the rainy seasons is the extensive and permanent damage caused by fungal infections. Fungus thrives in moist weather and can easily penetrate the skin through open pores, leaving the skin itchy with reddish and flaking patches especially underarms and around the breast area for women. Nevertheless, do not let the weather get to your skin. There are many things that may be done to get your skin through the wet weather.
- A daily shower is necessary.
- Use antifungal soaps for bathing but do not use on facial skin.
- Use a mild face wash such as the Clear Essence ‘Lemon Plus Vitamin C Body Soap Scrub’ to clear away all impurities on the face.
- Always follow a three-step regimen of cleansing, treating, and moisturizing routine.
- Begin with the Clear Essence ‘Lemon Plus Vitamin C Body Soap Scrub’
- Next treat with the Clear Essence ‘Lemon Plus Vitamin C Vanishing Crème’
- Lastly moisturize with the Clear Essence ‘Lemon Plus Vitamin C Skin Smoothing Crème’
- Apply sunscreen before going out. The sunrays are still prevalent in the rainy season.
- Keep your skin dry. Prolonged periods of moisture may cause infections on the skin
- Use water based cosmetic products.
- Keep the skin fresh and cool by wearing cotton clothing during the rainy reason.
With the above tips, you are sure to keep your skin at to A+ for all those rainy days.
Find products, this and other skin care tips at www.clearessence.com