Skin is skin, no matter the gender. Men also need to practice a daily skin care regimen to keep their skin not only blemish free, but also smooth by the touch. Here are some easy to remember skin care tips for all the fellas out there.
- Remember to wash your face everyday. Men’s skin is usually oiler than women, so it is important to keep your face clean. Looking for a daily face cleanser? Check out www.ClearEssence.com/chimere-bump-control-cleansing-bar-normal-to-oily-skin.html.
- Use astringents and toners every two to three days to keep your skin looking clean and ageless. If you are looking for an astringent to go with your face bar, check out www.ClearEssence.com/clear-essence-anti-aging-toner-astringent-with-alpha-hydroxy-acid.html.
- Exfoliate and moisturize! After shaving, you need to moisturize with a product that has absolutely no alcohol in it. Avoid heavy fragrant after-shave products too, as they can irritate the skin. Clear Essence Solutions for Men offers just what you need at www.ClearEssence.com/clear-essence-solutions-for-men-skin-renewal-booster-after-shave.html.
- Keep your skin protected and healthy with the following techniques:
1) Avoid too much exposure to the sun as it can be damaging to your skin over time.
2) Stay in shape. Exercise has been proven to slow aging and keep your skin looking young.
3) Eat right. Vitamins C and E should be a regular intake in your diet.
We hope that these reminders will become habit and that you begin to see the changeover of your skin from looking your age to ageless. Enjoy.