When meeting someone for the first time, what is the first thing you observe? Their skin. Hiding bad skin is so hard to do, especially for males. Sure there’s makeup to cover up mild acne scars, but what about the severe acne that can’t be covered? Obtaining great skin takes patience, obedience, and dedication. Everyone wants great skin but is quick to quit their regimen when they don’t see immediate results. Clear Essence provides their current and future clients with a couple of do’s and don’ts when it comes to skin treatment:
1. Make sure that the hands are clean when you touch your face. Special care has to be taken when touching the spotty areas.
2. Always use a Clear Essence dermatologist recommended product for cleansing, toning, treating and moisturizing.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Stick to a diet rich in vegetables, salads and whole grains.
1. Touch or squeeze spots.
2. Go to bed without removing your make-up.
3. Scrub your face with harsh scrubs or rough sponges.
4. Use heavy comedogenic creams and cosmetics.
More tips and products can be found at www.clearessence.com