Cleansing removes the dust and dirt that clogs the pores on the skin. Most people do this 1-2 times a day, which is adequate for normal skin. But for oily skin types it may be necessary to cleanse more often using either a soap bar or scrub.
- Always wash your hands first. This will prevent the transfer of bacteria to your face.
- Soap and water do remove dirt and oil but are incapable of removing make up completely.
- Depending on whether your skin is normal, oily, or dry, you should use cleansers and
products that are formulated for your skin type.
- Wash your face using a gentle cleanser and massage into skin in a circular motion.
- Upwards and outwards movements have frequently been suggested as the right way to apply all kinds of cream to the face.
Leave the cleanser on for a minute or two, so as to loosen the dirt and dust.
No products currently exist within this category