Shipment Processing Times
Clear Essence Cosmetics USA Inc. ships your order upon receiving successful verification of your payment information. Please ensure your mailing address is complete and accurate to avoid any further processing delays or verification.
– Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal holidays in the United States. All orders are typically shipped within 1-2 business day(s).
– Orders with Overnight or 2nd Day Service will be shipped the same day if placed by 11:00 AM PST.
– Orders with Overnight or 2nd Day Service require a signature upon delivery unless otherwise designated by the recipient. If a signature waiver is in place, Clear Essence Cosmetics USA, Inc. cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen packages.
– Overnight or 2nd Day Service is not available for shipments to APO / FPO, P.O. Boxes and certain locations in Alaska.
– Overnight or 2nd Day Service is only available if paid for by the customer on all orders. This also includes returned and/or incorrect product.
-Please note: Most carriers charge an extra service charge for weekend deliveries. Thus, if your expedited shipping delivery falls on Saturday or Sunday, your package will not be delivered until the next business day. Thank you for your understanding.
Requesting a Change in your Order:
Should you decide to change your order information or payment method please submit request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a customer service representative will be happy to assist you.
Kindly note is our policy to receive all requests for changes and cancellations in writing at email@example.com.
Orders must be canceled via writing as long as the order has not yet been shipped out. Please mention your invoice or order number upon cancellation. If your order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes.
Some items sold by Clear Essence Cosmetics USA, Inc. require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items. The method of shipment for these items is dictated by these regulations. At Clear Essence Cosmetics USA, Inc., we comply with these regulations therefore the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible. If this affects your order, we regret any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding. CEC will not be held liable for any orders from customers in these countries, if any of such orders manages to by pass our firewall. If you wish to provide a physical address in the United States to which we can deliver, we will be happy to ship your full order.
We apologize for any inconveniences.
– All International Orders are fulfilled by Inland Distributing Company, the proud distributors of Clear Essence Cosmetics.
– All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection. We encourage our customers to be knowledgeable in their country’s importation laws and regulations. Please note the risk of custom seizure when making your purchase. Inland Distributing Company is not responsible for customs held packages or return of goods due to customs blockage.
– All items entering a foreign country are subject to customs inspection and the assessment of duties and taxes in accordance with that country’s national laws. Customs duties and taxes are assessed, generally if the item is dutiable and the value of the item is above the threshold set by the country’s laws. If duties and taxes are applicable then they are collected from the recipient; by the country of origin.
– Prices and shipping fees do not include import duties, VAT or tariffs; these are the responsibility of the customer and are usually collected upon delivery.
– If a parcel is returned because of nonpayment of duty tax, the credit back to the credit card will be minus the: SHIPPING/HANDLING CHARGE AND MINUS A 15% RESTOCKING FEE.
– If a parcel is rejected or returned for any reason, the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs – including the cost to ship parcel back to Clear Essence Cosmetics. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
– Your exact shipping and handling costs, shipping options, and applicable taxes, will appear in your shopping cart at the checkout page.
– You will be charged an additional shipping fee if we have to ship an order multiple times if customer provides incorrect/incomplete shipping address. Please verify your shipping address before placing your order.
Claims of defective products or missing orders must be filed within the first 24-48 hours of receiving order in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns, Refunds and Credits
Kindly note it is our policy to receive all requests for exchanges and cancellations in writing to email@example.com.
We’ll gladly accept returns upon receiving your items within 30 days of the PURCHASE date on our website. To ensure a timely refund to your account, please return the items immediately upon deciding that you do not want them. Return shipping and handling fees are paid by the buyer. We regret that we do not refund original shipping and handling costs with the return. Please note that your financial institution will likely take approximately seven business days to reflect this transaction.
– After the 30 days have passed, a 25% restocking fee will be charged on returned items and you will receive your refund in the form of an online store credit to your account.
– The credit for your returned items cannot be exchanged for cash. It takes up to 3-5 business days to process the return and credit your account. We will notify you via e-mail once your return has been processed.
If you have any questions about your return after submitting your request in writing, please contact Customer Service at 1.800.423.0306. Our offices are open Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm PST. We are closed on major USA holidays.